Tuesday, October 16, 2012

From my time with Jesus tonight...

"No Christian has a special work to do. A Christian is called to be Jeuss Christ's own, "a servant [who] is not greather than their master" (John 13:16), and someone who does not dictate to Jesus Christ what he intends to do. Our Lord calls us to no special work - He calls us to Himself. "Pray the Lord of the harvest," and he will engineer your circumstances to send you out as His laborer."

"The key is in following the Master's orders - the key is in prayer. "Pray the Lord of the harvest..." In the natural realm, prayer is not practical but absurd. We have to realize that prayer is foolish from the commonsense point of view."

I believe God is calling me to himself. He is calling me into prayer and a deeper relationship with him in response to my cries for guidance and wisdom. He's showing me the path, and the path is Himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment