Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Challenge Complete

First off I must apologize for the tardiness of this post. I could say that I took a big hit from the Reeses, but that would not be giving credit where credit is due. In truth, my professors dumped on me. I've been barely sane that last two days between group debates, papers, and upcoming tests. While I still have a lot to do, I've decided to re-prioritize. Lucky you, because that means you get a post. So without any further ado, here are the results of the challenge. I wrote this the night of the challenge. Enjoy!



It is 5:52pm Wednesday night, and I have officially completed the Ultimate Reeses Challenge. B. still has about half a cup left. I thought about waiting for her, but the prospect of having to eat more chocolate and "peanut butter" tonight was too much to handle. My resolve crumbled, and I scarfed the rest down with a glass of water. It's over!





Thoughts on the challenge:
-It cannot be done without a strong constitution and large amounts of water.
-It is important to come into it with a full-on love of Reeses. An apathetic attitude can cost you the challenge.
-Don't let the "peanut butter" squeeze out of the chocolate. It looks like baby poop.
-Small "meals" are best - unless you want a headache (Brenda) or a stomach ache (Cory).

It was totally worth it. But I will have to be honest and say that it will probably be a long time before I pick up another Reeses. At least until Easter when they have the Reeses eggs. Those are my favorite.



*B. never finished all of the peanut butter in her last cup. But she made such a valiant effort! We decided that our next challenge would not involve food.

3 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!
    I'm so glad you two didn't get sick or anything :)

    Those Reeses looked soo goood !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Hah!!! I caught you. I saw you eat........and a Reece's at that

    ReplyDelete